Veterinary Hospital Administrator Job – Highland Village, TX 20579
Why You'll Love This Job
If you would like to advance your career with an innovative company where you can learn the administrative side of the veterinary business while also remaining closely connected to patients, this unique Hospital Administrator position is right for you!
This hybrid role combines the responsibilities of both Hospital Administrator and Vet Tech, and is the perfect way to add to your skill set and quickly advance to the top. Move forward in your endeavors with the full support and guidance of management, from the top, down. Join forces with a helpful support staff in a professional, yet, fun environment. Make strong connections with the surrounding community that will personally and professionally benefit you throughout your career. Have the perfect work/life balance with plenty of paid time and holidays off. You will receive great pay, excellent medical benefits and life/disability insurance.
Join our growing family! Apply for this creative and rewarding Hospital Administrator opening today!
Hospital Administrator job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Veterinarian and Lead Tech
- Supervise all financial transactions
- Build and grow communication with outside companies; provide necessary training
- Collaborate with marketing department
- Follow all federal and state regulations
- Use Electronic Medical Records to document information
- Accurately order all medical supplies in a timely manner
- Buying, stocking and keeping inventory of office supplies
- Conduct lab procedures that include vaccinations
- Supervise use of anesthesia, take Xrays and use various lab equipment
- Stay current of maintenance and repairs on equipment
Skills & Qualifications
Hospital Administrator required skills & qualifications include:
Back to All Jobs
- High school graduate; bachelor's degree a plus
- Vet Tech license; Vet Assistant certification or equal experience
- Must have experience in a vet hospital
- At least two years of managerial and customer service experience
- Must be able to use a computer and know your way around Microsoft applications
- Data analysis and reporting skills
Questions About Careers at The Pet Vet?